true. Basic Wellness
Specialized health planning for women
true. Basic Wellness is ideal for women who want to take charge of their wellness and prefer a fee per visit structure of healthcare. The Basic plan is a wellness solution that offers personalized care, priority scheduling, and provider access.
W*A*I* Pointes® Process Of Care
W*A*I* Pointes® makes it easier for you to see how certain aspects of your life fit together to make you well – or unwell as you age. true. Basic Wellness includes guidance and support in three important W*A*I*Pointes® categories.
- A – Ability to Be Active
- B – Obesity
- F – Phase of Ovarian Function
ACCESS TO THE TRUE. APP
The true. Women® app is made specifically for you to have access and ownership of your healthcare!
- Learn your phase of ovarian function
- Track Your SEEDSⓇ – your daily habits that lead to healthy aging
- Track Your Symptoms With The Menopause Transition ScaleⓇ
- Chat With A Menopause-Informed Coach 24/7 + more
Specialized medical care for $50 per month
Basic Wellness also includes:
- Membership in our practice.
- Annual exam and routine testing for a reasonable fee. $150
- Two (2) visits over 12 months for a reasonable fee. $100 / visit
- Urgent / sick visits for a reasonable fee. $75 / visit
- Guaranteed 48-hour urgent / sick appointments and access to a provider on-call after hours (including weekends).
- A complimentary MonaLisa Touch® consultation
- Discounted admission to true. Women’s Health classes on topics such as sexual health, nutrition, menopause symptoms, etc.
- Membership in our private Facebook Group for members only.
- Access to MyChart (online medical records) via EPIC.
- Access to the true. women app – our online education portal.
- Documentation needed to submit for reimbursement from your insurance.
true. Basic Wellness is the ideal solution for patients who want a wellness experience focused on prevention, individualized goal setting, and health planning. true.’s personalized approach to healthcare addresses your individual needs and is backed by evidence-based research.
Patients at true. can expect
- Longer more engaging appointments where you feel like we know you.
- Support from a team of professionals aligned with your needs.
- 24/7 access to ground-breaking tools, the true. app, other education and resources.
Your first appointment in the office will be all about getting to know you and making sure all of your information is up to date. It will include a comprehensive annual exam, along with a review of your goals and concerns, evaluation of your health status past history, and assessment of your hormone stage. You will leave the visit with a personalized plan. Our goal is that you have the necessary tools to meet your goals as well as have a team to keep you on track.
true. Basic Wellness is for women who prefer a fee per visit structure. Your comprehensive annual exam is $150 and your two additional visits to assess progress towards your goals and to repeat wellness assessments are $100 each. This Wellness Program focuses on three areas of wellness, including the management of your menopause symptoms, your ability to be active, and achieving or maintaining your goal weight using the W*A*I*Pointes® plan. You will set and track goals with your provider. Patients in this program can also schedule appointments for other issues throughout the year at $75 per visit.
Yes, you will still need to maintain your normal health insurance, even after you pay the true. Membership fee. Although we will not directly bill your insurance company for the services we provide, we will give you documentation of the medical visits so you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement as an ‘out of network’ provider. When we order blood work, diagnostic imaging (X-rays, bone density tests, MRI, etc.), specialists visits, or allied healthcare (physical therapy, occupational therapy, etc.), the provider of those services will bill your insurance directly. Also, you would use your insurance for emergency room and urgent care visits and hospitalizations. Please call our office if you would like to discuss this further.